Wednesday 6 March 2013

I give you this ring as a token of my love...

Hello everyone!

As promised here is some pictures of the vintage ring books I am making.

This one is for my own wedding, but I can make the bespoke for each couple, matching colours and themes, what ever you want really!

I made mine with vintage inspired paper but I am going to make some to buy un-personalised on my website in some of the lovely vintage fabrics I have.

Every book is vintage with a different title, age and genre!  I brought this one pictured for the title alone before I had the idea of making it into a ring book!!

All in all I love the idea off these books as an alternative to a ring pillow as they make great keep sakes and look pretty decorative long after the wedding.

Prices start from £20.00, I am updating my website later this evening so they will be available for order soon on www.vintiquetree.co.uk






 
 
 
 
Happy Wednesday everyone! x
 

1 comment:

  1. This is such a lovely idea. So many old secondhand bookshops are closing nowadays and there is so much inspiration there, especially when you have this wonderful idea. I miss walking in those little shops and smelling the books. Strange I know, but doesn't it bring back memories?! Take care. Chel x

    ReplyDelete