Wednesday 27 February 2013

Vintique Tree is almost in bloom!!

Hello! I  have been so busy with work and setting up the Vintique Tree Website! So I thought I would share some of the products I have been adding to the website ready for the launch...hopefully this weekend!!

Other exciting news is that this weekend I am going to my first wedding fair, as a supplier and not a shopper! Mum and I spent last Saturday choosing which items to take from my ever growing collection of vintage crockery...she kept laughing at me as I rooted through sideboards and cupboards pulling another flowery tea set or cake plate from its depth!

I hope to take some photos at the fair so watch this space!







 


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new venture...sounds utterly exciting! Best of luck for this weekend and I can't wait to see the photos...but most of all have fun at the fair!
    May xx
    www.walkinginmay.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You obviously have a good eye for great finds. I wish you all the luck for your fair this weekend and look forward to seeing your post on how it all went. Chel x

    ReplyDelete