Monday 16 September 2013

A day out in oxfordshire

This weekend we took a day trip out to the Cotswold's and then on to Oxford for a bit of shopping. A good day was had by all! We ate scones in the Cotswold's and pizza express in Oxford both were delicious (back on the diet today boo). A visit was also paid to The Cotswold Cheese Company a lovely deli based in Morton in the Marsh. This shop is a food dream full of interesting foods and loads of lovely local cheeses. We brought some speciality cheese and some olive bread...very very good!









I also treated myself to a Barbour international jacket I have been longing for one for sooo long and when I come upon a shop in Oxford that literally had a whole floor dedicated to Barbour I had to have one!! Start to save the pennies again now :-(




No comments:

Post a Comment